Mortgage Monday Introduces Keller Mortgage
If you are buying a Keller Williams listing or you are working with a Keller Williams agent you are eligible for the incredible savings that is offered through Zero Plus by Keller Mortgage!
What is Zero Plus?
Zero Origination Fee
Zero Lender Fees
$1000 at Closing
Plus a LOW Rate
What kind of loans are offered?
* Primary, Vacation, and Investment homes (Residential 1-4 Units)
* (Purchase and Refinance (cash-out too)
Conventional –min. 3% down payment (all can be gift for qualified applicants)
Fannie Mae – DU
Freddie Mac – LP
* FHA – min. 3.5% down payment
* VA – $0 down paymentUSDA – $0 down payment
*JUMBO – up to $3 million
How can Keller Mortgage offer such a great deal?
Because we are technology based and uniquely positioned with the largest RE company in the world. We save money on marketing, office rents, and expensive on-site loan officers. We then, pass on the savings, directly to the consumer!
How can Keller Mortgage offer a stronger pre-approval?
Keller Mortgage encourages buyers to submit a complete loan application and their financial docs, right up front. This gives you the strongest pre-approvals. Upon getting financial docs, we will have an underwriter review your application within 24 hours. That puts you in the best position to make a strong offer when you find that perfect home.
What is the difference between Pre-qualification and Pre-approval?
Pre-qualifications are usually just a conversation between you and a loan officer. These conversations ask basic questions and guess what kind of buyer you are, and what you can qualify for in a home. These often lead to:
* You searching for your dream home in an inaccurate price range.
* Poor pre-qualification letters can decrease your chance of having a strong contract written on your dream home.
* These pre-qualifications can also lead to late or even cancelled closings.
Keller Mortgage Pre-approvals include a full free underwriting review of both your application information as well as all supporting documentation. These include:
* Verified documentation of the borrower
* The ability to confidently shop with your KW agent in the correct price range.
* Secure a STRONG pre-approval letter so that you can confidently put in an offer on your PERFECT home.
* Stress free process to closing.
What is the minimum loan amount?
The minimum loan amount is $65,000. We can only offer $1,000 credit on loan amounts $150,000+.
What is the minimum credit score?
Does ZeroPlus apply to refinances as well?
Yes, refinances are a part of the ZeroPlus program, as long as you were referred by a Keller Williams agent.
Ready to learn more about what Keller Mortgage has to offer you? Contact us today and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Let's get you started on the right path to making that house of your dreams a reality!